For individuals, charities and businesses
EF’s tax department has been assisting the people and businesses of Dorset as well as much further afield, in their tax affairs for over 40 years.
Our taxation specialists are highly skilled friendly professionals who are focused on providing clients with a competitive compliance service and proactive tax consultancy.
We are happy to discuss all types of tax planning. Normally tax planning follows on from the preparation of accounts but at Elson Geaves we recognise that tax planning is sometimes needed by those that do not have business. Call to discuss:
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Property Tax
- Buy to let Tax
To enhance our tax department at Elson Geaves we have developed our tax services to include:
- Insurance to protect clients from the cost of our fees in the event of an enquiry by HM Revenue & Customs – this can cost as little as £50 per person, per year.
- Significant investment in the latest tax software and research tools
- High skilled partners in all fields, sharing knowledge for the benefit of our clients.
Tax Compliance services include:
- Timely and efficient completion of corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self-assessment service
- Specialist trust accounts and tax return preparation
- Payroll bureau
Consultancy and specialist tax services include:
- Tax planning that offers proactive advice to enable an individual or business to organise their affairs in the most efficient manner
- Providers of comprehensive advice and support throughout any HMRC investigation