Specialist advice from dedicated experts
EF’s small business service is a specialist fixed fee accountancy service for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Small Ltd companies.
This service is run by a team of expert small business accountants and bookkeepers who provide a dedicated service to small businesses which helps them to survive and flourish in today’s competitive world.
In addition to statutory accounts and financial statements EF’s small business team also offer support with company formation, VAT and bookkeeping. In addition we offer support and advice with payroll, HR and IT. If we cannot help you, then we know a man who can!
The passion and dedication of our specialist staff ensures that all of our Small Business clients can benefit from:
- Dedicated partner in charge
- Fixed fee structure on all small business services – payable by weekly or monthly direct debit mandate
- Flexible fee structure for all new businesses (if appropriate)
- Management Reporting (if required)
- Interim Reporting for banks and other institutions
- VAT Registration
- Flat Rate Scheme specialist
- PAYE and all payroll related matters
In addition to our unique small and start up business services all our business clients can benefit from:
- Effective preparation of statutory financial statements
- Competitive completion of corporation and personal tax returns
- Hassle free self-assessment service that ensures all correspondence is completed correctly
- Assistance with company, tax and VAT registration
Consultancy and specialist services
- Full or self-managed bookkeeping service that can benefit from the use of the latest software systems
- Internal or external bookkeeping assistance
- Tax consultancy service that establishes whether or not an individual or business can save money