For businesses, charities and pension schemes
Welcome to EG’s accountancy & auditing services. Elson Geaves qualified accountants & professional auditors provide accountancy & auditing services to UK companies, charitable organisations and pension schemes.
Principal auditing services we provide include:
- Statutory audit reports for limited companies
- Statutory audit reports for Solicitors
- Charity audit reports
- Pensions scheme audit reports
- Non statutory audit reports
Principal accounting services we provide include:
- Statutory financial statements for limited companies in accordance with the Companies Act 2006
- Standard Income and Expenditure statements for all un-incorporated businesses
- Consolidated financial statements for medium-sized and large companies
- Charity accounts compliant with SORP 2005 and Charities Act 2006
- Payroll services
- Business Valuations
- Bookkeeping Services
- ACCA and ACPA registered firm
When does my business require an audit?
According to the requirements of the Companies Act, businesses with a turnover of £6.5 million or above and that qualify as a small company must have an audit.